Voted the #1 Best Growing Bags!
After the half price event ends, we will raise the price back to 19.96 $！
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Payments Via PayPal®
- 😍98.8% Of Customers Recommend this product😍
🥕🥔〖Grow Bags Advantage〗
High quality non-woven fabric can not only ensure the air circulation, let the roots get more oxygen to breathe freely, but also ensure that excess water can be quickly discharged, avoiding bacterial reproduction and root rot caused by excessive watering.
Made of non-woven fabrics material, flexible design, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and breathable
Easy to use, perfect for using in your home balcony, garden or other places. Excellent for planting potatoes, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables
Reinforced on the left and right sides of the bag for easy movement. Grow bag comes with visualization vecro window ability to quickly and accurately determine whether potatoes are ripe and harvest them directly.
Reusable，When a kind vegetable finished,you can repeat planting another vegetable.They can be folded and stored during idle.
- Made of non-woven fabrics material, flexible design, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and breathable.
- Excellent for planting potatoes, carrots, onions, and many other vegetables.
- Sturdy fabric grow bag, good for long time use.
- Breathable window design on the side that can be opened and closed easily.
- Designed with handles, convenient for moving the bag around.
- Easy to use, perfect for using in your home balcony, garden or other places.
- 1 x Vegetables Growing Bag
- Brown, Green, Black, Light tan
- S: 4Gallon 15L；D25*H30cm
- M: 7Gallon 26L；D31*H36cm
- L: 10Gallon 38L；D35*H40cm
Planting more vegetables with these grow bags (e.g. potato planting)
- Mix the soil with the fertilizer, then add 4 inches of them to the bag. Place 4-6 potato tubers on that soil, with the shoots facing upwards, and add a further 2 inches of soil to cover them.
- As long as the soil does not completely dry out, it is good to wait about 2 weeks for the plants to emerge before watering again.
- Keep watering when shoots have germinated. When the plants are 12" tall, add 6 inches of soil around the base of plants and watering.
- Once they have grown another 12" above the soil, repeat the front process until the bags are nearly full. Keep them well watered, especially in dry weather.
- Wait about 7-8 weeks, till the foliage has turned brown and died back completely, then you can harvest potatoes directly from the Velcro window.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-20 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
What about shipping and delivery?
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
* Some holiday items (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) are guaranteed to be delivered to you before the holidays. If you buy a birthday (anniversary) gift, you can note the arrival date when you place an order, and we will try to arrange for you
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.